• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
x2fer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
x2fer wrote:
Is it possible to have simultaneously maps calibrated with different "Datum"?

I do not understand this usecase...

This is only a question, not a suggestion. If the response is "NOT", everything is easier. Wink

Nibbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
@Nibbler Cool info, thanks!

Unfortunately low-level (l2cap) is no go - nokia ld-3w, for example, does not support it.

So, some trick to "clean" bt state is needed. What troubles me is the "orange ball stall" - I have a watcher which should signal "stalled" state when no data are received in the last 15 secs, and as a result, 2nd OSD line should get cleared - ie. no time shown.... Shocked

I confirm you that the 2nd OSD line is cleared after the orange ball is displayed ... but if you press the 5 key, the second OSD line will be displayed back with the last time when TB received data before the stall. Rolling Eyes
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Curve/8300 problem Reply with quote

djancoekz wrote:
After hang and try to force shutdown, there is shown error message like this "Uncaught exception. Application trekbuddy_bb_v42(129) is not respondinf, process terminated".
Any clue?

Did you set the file-read permission for TB? I tried it in 8300 simulator, and it runs... I'm sorry I do not have real 8300, but people are using TB on 8800 afaik without such problems..
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Nibbler Can you reproduce the orange-ball-stall state? I have improved bluetooth provider stall detection and restart code and tested it against my PC, but none of the devices I have does not suffer from such stalls, so I can just confirm that my improvement works on "good" phones...
Nibbler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@kruch : not under control, but when using the GPS for a while I definitely have the orange ball stall almost once or several times by day
(sometimes just a few minutes are enough ... sometimes it takes an hour or two)

So if you post the improved version I can give it a try tomorrow and give you the results asap.
(If it can run a full day on my phone without the orange ball stall you can consider the issue as fixed Rolling Eyes )

Cheers,
Nibbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Blackberry 8300 problem Reply with quote

djancoekz wrote:
Im using blackberry Curve (8300), F/W v4.2.2.173 (platform 2.4.0.76). The application always freeze when start, can't press any button, had to remove the battery. here is the picture attached

I have the same exact problem.The application always freeze when connect with GPS BT -338 (TB 0.9.61 -> TB 0.9.65)
8700g/ F/W 4.2.1.107 (platform 2.3.0.84)
TB 0.9.60 : ok
InsekC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djancoekz wrote:
Im using blackberry Curve (8300), F/W v4.2.2.173 (platform 2.4.0.76). The application always freeze when start, can't press any button, had to remove the battery. here is the picture attached

I have the same problem. it freeze during startup (black screen).
Blackberry 8820, v 4.2.2.175 (2.5.0.33). Trekbvuddty 0.9.70/0.9.72.

Is it worth to try all older versions or another BB firmware?

InsekC
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: