• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dezbluewave

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:15 am    Post subject: problem with my blackberry Reply with quote

hi sir
i have blackberry 8900 and i cant get my position on trekbuddy!!!!
when i press start the yellow light did not change and nothing happened on my screen , and i cant use OFFLINE MODE !!!!!!
please help me .
haddock

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yellow means no satellite fix. Have you tried it outside of a building?
Dezbluewave

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes sure , i can retrieve my location in GPS menu , but still nothing happen when i try to start with TREKBUDDY !!!!!
the yellow corcle light still show Sad
berda

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one bug in Android 1.6 version-there is no way how to save a new waypoint. I try to make a new one, everything seems to be OK, I choose a new file but wheh I try to save it, TB send an IO exception (Selhala aktualizace soubrou bodů: java.io.IOException: Parent directory of file is not writable: /sdcard/...). Interesting thing is that TB creates the gpx file itself, but it cannot write a single point in it. Kruch, can you please look on it?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: wish list - maps Reply with quote

I would like a list of maps at the current cursor - like memory map.
A sort of variant on zoom. Is this possible please?
mekrisz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: wish list - maps Reply with quote

This is a nice applicaton, but... - I have a Nokia E51 and i can't sing-ed my TrekBuddyService.sis correctly, because when i sign-ed by the description my phone always asked for me "the application .... writing the phone memory - yes or no" and "the application ... reading the phone memory - yes or no". I always choose the "yes" - but usually i press the "YES" 16 times - it is not too confortable for me.. - What is the solution?

The Nokia E51 is a S60 FP1 devices.
pavelh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
When will be a new version released? It has been a long time since 0.90 was published. It is really great application, but there are still a lot of features which could make it even better.
haddock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: wish list - maps Reply with quote

mekrisz wrote:
I have a Nokia E51 and i can't sing-ed my TrekBuddyService.sis correctly, because when i sign-ed by the description my phone always asked for me "the application .... writing the phone memory - yes or no" and "the application ... reading the phone memory - yes or no". I always choose the "yes" - but usually i press the "YES" 16 times - it is not too confortable for me.. - What is the solution?

Hi mekrisz, read this: http://wiki.trekbuddy.net/index.php/Installation#Symbian_Series_60_.28S60.29 – that will help you Wink .

mekrisz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: wish list - maps Reply with quote

haddock wrote:
mekrisz wrote:
I have a Nokia E51 and i can't sing-ed my TrekBuddyService.sis correctly, because when i sign-ed by the description my phone always asked for me "the application .... writing the phone memory - yes or no" and "the application ... reading the phone memory - yes or no". I always choose the "yes" - but usually i press the "YES" 16 times - it is not too confortable for me.. - What is the solution?

Hi mekrisz, read this: http://wiki.trekbuddy.net/index.php/Installation#Symbian_Series_60_.28S60.29 – that will help you Wink .

Thanks, but i read this pm. - and I can't found in the application manager the "ask 1st time" or "always allowed" lines for the permission type. - I can't allow for the. I can't enabled for the program - the full acces to the memory card. Sad - yet

You have got a E61 - and all the program is working correctly?
billy06

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ merkisz did you install the jad or the jar? install the jad then the always allow option will be in app manager
mekrisz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

billy06 wrote:
@ merkisz did you install the jad or the jar? install the jad then the always allow option will be in app manager

i was installed the jar file .... - i try it now install the jad file....

i try-ed the intall the .jad file, but i can't install, because the java certification was expired (2010.01.08 ). I restore the date, and i install the jad, but nothing has changed... - the application ask for me "yes or no" 16 times Sad - Unfortunately, I do not know what is the solution
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: