• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Josh"][quote="kruch"][quote="Josh"]So what screen is it implemented on?

FYI I use atlas not map - just to clarify

How do i get to that screen where it is implemented?[/quote]

On "compass" screen (aka HPS). To switch screens, by default you probably have to press Alt+#, I guess..[/quote]

I pressed that and i got TREKBUDDY KEYBOARD LOCKED!

:O!!!!

NVM!

Got it!

Very Happy

Wait, whats the point of the North-Lock?
AHHH!

What do i do now?[/quote]
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PACH wrote:
In this wersion "Menu" work.
Platform: S7220/S7220PMIC3
Device Ctrl: Samsung null/null

Thanks. I've updated the download page.
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can I get directions from this application?
easypeacy42

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new touchscreen map scrolling looks awesome!!! Was waiting for this and I will try as soon as possible on my HTC Touch HD. Thanks!
starman316

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: 0985 Reply with quote

Kruch you are the man!!!

Much Much Better

Many Thanks Smile

So much more navigable on the 5800 XM

Well Done Smile

IBlue 737GPS
OS Maps, Sat Maps
billy06

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPAM map scrolling on the nokia 5800 is very good just what we needed, and now with scroll bar in wpt menus perfect, very well done kruch, TB has now arrived big time for s60 v5, just one more request when you scroll the map to a waypoint would it be possible to tap on the waypoint to go to the waypoint details? thanks
ferno123

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: 0985 Reply with quote

Hi, Kruch,

on both my Nokia 6120 Classic and LG KU990 Viewty, I get "_RENDER FAILURE_: java.lang.NullpointerException: 0" quite easily on CMS screens, if I move a little too fast between screens. (the last version that worked totally reliably for me was the 0984 development one. I just tried your most recent 0984 prod release and it has same render failure problem).

Also re 0985: sometimes my Viewty stacks up key strokes ie it doesn't respond to a couple or three, then executes them all at once, and then tb is guaranteed to crash if they involve CMS screens.

Also on the Viewty, the left and right soft keys (virtual keyboard) no longer operate (left key was main menu, right key was back/cancel). This also was working in 0984 devel. version.

Otherwise, I like the additional features - the waypoint list scroll bar on the Viewty, being a touch phone, is fantastic.
billy06

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: lists font Reply with quote

what is lists font in the settings used for? i have looked in the wiki but there is no mention
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, So I put this custom waypoint in my waypoints (created it in TrekBuddy) because the last time I tried to find a GeoCache I could not find it

So I made the Waypoint and hit 1 on my blackberry 8310 - Got to Navigation menu with Waypoints Tracks Record Current Add Custom, etc.

Add Custom is what I used to make the Waypoint...But when i go to Waypoints I click the trackball, I click select, and it does NOTHING! yes you are reading this right! It does NOTHING! No change on the screen (except for the menu leaving after SELECT) and it stays on the same menu...How do I fix this with .85 version of TrekBuddy running on a Blackberry 8310?

Thanks,

Josh
shen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
But when i go to Waypoints I click the trackball, I click select, and it does NOTHING!

Confirmed on my Bold, Navigation/Waypoints cannot be opened but the other options (Tracks, Record Current, Add Custom, SMS meet you here) work as expected.

Stefan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Please avoid off-topic Reply with quote

@Josh

This is a new version announcement thread, and ppl who want to see if there are any issues with .85 version need to waste time reading about your problems with TB. You seem to be a new user, asking good but simple questions - please read the FAQ, or post your questions in an [i]appropriate[/i] thread.
amerikian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shen wrote:
Josh wrote:
But when i go to Waypoints I click the trackball, I click select, and it does NOTHING!

Confirmed on my Bold, Navigation/Waypoints cannot be opened but the other options (Tracks, Record Current, Add Custom, SMS meet you here) work as expected.

Stefan

I can open Waypoints (though i don't have any) but i can't open Tracks on my BB Bold. I'm sure Kruch will have it fixed in no time. Wink

What's this i hear about the map rotating with this new version? How do you enable map rotation? Question

@Guest above, I guess the newbie was on to something. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by amerikian on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
kundatra

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kruch, thanks for new version. Many thanks for new functions - jumping and searching in waypoints, but - you change the font of lists. now its too big for correct showing of full name and path of waypoint on my N6300 display. In Settings menu i found new topic Lists font, i played a litle with it, with no result. Can you explain, please, how it can be used? Thanks a lot!

Last edited by kundatra on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
shen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps the list font config is related to the bug that lists (waypoint menu) cannot be opened. On my Bold "configuration/desktop/lists font" is prefilled with "000000". No idea what to enter here Smile

Stefan
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@billy06 tapping on wopt to get detailed info sounds like a good idea

Ad font change - I turned out that the hardcoded font spec was too small fo hi-res displays, so I made it configurable. I've just updated the announcement post.
If you read it and understand the font spec format linked described in the referenced CMS topic, you will now know that the default value 000000 means "system font face - plain style - medium size". So, for example, if you find it too big, change it to 000008.

EDIT: I think 200008 is the value that would correspond to that harcoded in previous version (monospace/plain/small).

Last edited by kruch on Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: