• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.
Trekbuddy is on Github now

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
0.9.59/0.9.60
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
secretogogue

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: auto light off proble Reply with quote

I think the auto light off in symbian phones is of common problems. I hope in next trekbuuddy version have ability to prevent auto light off.
While driving or walking it can be disaster. Laughing
krzysiekz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For symbian phones look for separate app for turning on/off backlight.
http://www.asserttrue.com/articles/2007/02/06/great-and-free-symbian-backlight-for-flash-lite
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Some answers & questions Reply with quote

mia wrote:
I think it's something from hardware don't repeat key (but some other application like mp3 player could fwd or rwd music) A rapid way to help me (and perhaps other user) is to set by settings the amount of pixel cursor move.
NB: I discover a small bug, when I change GPX dt/ds settings for a positive value, it's look impossible by my keypad to reset value like -1 (the minus symbol is simply impossible to insert)
6) Position in TB are represent (by default) like 46N12'45'' but when I set a custom waypoint I have to write 45.xxxxxx it's normal ?
7) Just a idea for setting menu, it's more and more options, what do you think about to put options by category like special tab ?

Maybe the device lies and does not repeat the key, you are probably right.

For Gpx dt/ds, 0 has the same meaning as -1.

6: In the next version coordinates in waypoint form will comply with coordinates format setting.

7: 100% agree and will do so soon Wink

Thanks for feedback!
hegi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: 0.9.60 on BB 8800 Reply with quote

Hi Kruch,

good job, things move forward and all will be fine Wink.

But I still found some irregularities with the arrow-pointer. - See third attached screenshot.

Also, I experienced some problems with access to the sd-card while being plugged into USB (to get the screenshots). - See second pic.

Waypoint handling worked, after I created \Trekbuddy\wpts on the SD-Card manually (Obviously you don't check, whether the path is there and create it otherwise). - That's pic #1.

... well and then we have the keyboard and scrolling issue (see devices - bb8800 thread) which causes some inconvenience ...

Besides that, almost perfect. Wink

... And If I manage some day to build my own atlas, I'll be endlessly happy ... promised ...

Hegi.

bbscreen.png
 Description:
... where has the arrow gone ...
 Filesize:  46.58 KB
 Viewed:  15476 Time(s)

bbscreen.png

bbscreen-5.png
 Description:
... file access problems ...
 Filesize:  5.84 KB

bbscreen-5.png

bbscreen-7.png
 Description:
... without creating the path first, you hit trouble ...
 Filesize:  6.63 KB

bbscreen-7.png

green

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:45 am    Post subject: interni modul :) Reply with quote

Ahoj porad se tesim na podporu interniho modulu, jenom porad koukam jak se to tady vyviji a nemuzu to vyzkouset Sad, planuje se podpora pro vnitrni modul? Zkus prosim nad tim pouvazovat, dekuji.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: interni modul :) Reply with quote

green wrote:
Ahoj porad se tesim na podporu interniho modulu, jenom porad koukam jak se to tady vyviji a nemuzu to vyzkouset Sad, planuje se podpora pro vnitrni modul? Zkus prosim nad tim pouvazovat, dekuji.

O jaky zarizeni jde - neco s Windows Mobile? HTC P3300 nebo tak neco, ze jo? Nektery WM zarizeni zpristupnujou GPS pres seriovy port (treba HP iPAQ 6515 na COM7), neumi neco takovyho HTC?

EDIT: Port by se mel dat v P3300 nastavit (GPS Settings). A potom v TB pouzit Serial provider.

Last edited by kruch on Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
martin2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 0.9.59/0.9.60 Reply with quote

Hallo, schoene Gruesse aus Deutschland!
Ein sehr interessantes Programm!
Darf ich wichtige Sätze auch in deutsch schreiben?

kruch wrote:

GPX dt: Default value is 60 seconds. Value of -1 or 0 effectively means raw mode (this option is gone). Units are seconds.
GPX ds: Default value is -1, which means this criterion is off (also 0 disables it). Units are meters.

I can't find this options in More/settings. I want to set "GPX dt" to one or five seconds. HOWTO do this? ini-File or so?

Best regards,
freundliche Grüße,
Martin - SE K800i
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you select GPX tracklog format? dt and ds should then appear as last optiions in Settings...
mia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Any news about my problem of scroll ? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm living in vacation very soon and I want to know if you have some news about my BIG problem with scroll map (pad & key) on my Samsung SGH-U600... any fix or new settings ?

Thanks.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Any news about my problem of scroll ? Reply with quote

mia wrote:
Hi,

I'm living in vacation very soon and I want to know if you have some news about my BIG problem with scroll map (pad & key) on my Samsung SGH-U600... any fix or new settings ?

Thanks.

Try the latest development version, and before installing, add the following line to the JAD file:

Code:
UI-HasRepeatEvents: false
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: