• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
green

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahoj sla by podpora interniho modulu u wm? aplikace je to dobra uz jsem si na ni zvykl ale stve me to ze mi to nejde u noveho mobilu, MOC PROSIM ZKUS TO PROSIM TE POUPRAVIT DIKY Smile
marmeladburk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Geocaching Lat/Long Reply with quote

I haven't been following the development of trekbuddy very well lately but I must say that this latest version seems really promising. Very polished and reliable.

I have two questions however.
The first is regarding Geocaching Lat/Long. Has anything changed in the display of these coordinates? I only get map Lat/Long no matter whether I choose Map or Geocaching coordinates.

The second is regarding the waypoins screen. I cannot figure out how to get to the list of already loaded waypoints. Do I have to first select the waypoint store every time?
j.utha

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello comunity,
I have problems with some Atlases since short time. They were created with Atlas creator 05, names changed with irfan view and tile size changed with tb creator. the maps were accepted, everything worked marvelously, automatically changing between maps was working. However tb reacted to no push of a button. from button 1 downwards all were out of order, no more manual control. The only possible control was the main menu. Has someone else had such a bug?
(24 MB memory, no more than 300 files on mmc)

Is it a problem of my atlases? Whlat can I do?
Jürgen
krzysiekz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think gpx filtering cuts too much data. I've recorded track today, with point to point distance about 1km. Older versions (56 and older) records about 2-3times more points than 57.
Could be added to gpx tracklog option to set minimal distance and time interval for track points?

2007-08-03-08-40-24.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  2007-08-03-08-40-24.rar
 Filesize:  3.62 KB
 Downloaded:  74 Time(s)

kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green wrote:
ahoj sla by podpora interniho modulu u wm? aplikace je to dobra uz jsem si na ni zvykl ale stve me to ze mi to nejde u noveho mobilu, MOC PROSIM ZKUS TO PROSIM TE POUPRAVIT DIKY Smile

Obavam se, ze to nepujde. Nenasel jsem pro J9 balicek s imlementaci Location API (JSR-179). Neni iterni GPS pristupna pres nejakej virtualni COM port?
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Geocaching Lat/Long Reply with quote

marmeladburk wrote:
The first is regarding Geocaching Lat/Long. Has anything changed in the display of these coordinates? I only get map Lat/Long no matter whether I choose Map or Geocaching coordinates.

"Geocaching" format means DD MM.MM format.

marmeladburk wrote:
I cannot figure out how to get to the list of already loaded waypoints. Do I have to first select the waypoint store every time?

Loaded... there's no need to "load" anything. When you select a wpt list in stores, if it has not been loaded yet, it is loaded then. If you speak of the fact that you have to look up currently used (for navigation) wpt list in the stores list - yes, that's not very friendly, and I'll implement some kind of "shortcut" for active list at top level of Navigation menu.
green

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahoj, neni do nstaveni se vubec nedostanu neda se vybrat ani modul pres bt ( ten ale stejne nemámVery Happy ), máš doboru aplikaci a nic jineho ani do mobilu nechci davat skoda že to nejde:(.
marmeladburk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Geocaching Lat/Long Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
marmeladburk wrote:

"Geocaching" format means DD MM.MM format.

Didn't it also use to always display in WGS84 disregarding the map datum?
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct - "geocaching" format implies WGS84 coords (regardless of map datum) displayed in DD MM.MM format.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: