• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.
Trekbuddy is on Github now

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
George.zn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Siemens S75 problem s verzi 0.9.69 Reply with quote

Ahoj! Mam trochu problem s posledni verzi TrekBuddy: pokud aktualizuji verzi 0.9.68 (ktera fungovala dobre) ,tak po spusteni jeste TrekBuddy najede i s mapou,ale po chvili zacnou vyskakovat hlasky:
[7]null: cz:Kruch.track.Maps.InavlidMapException: Failed to load slice:Bw:Invalid header: '2131 ffffff86 ffffffc4 181263' nebo [7]null: cz:Kruch.track.Maps.InavlidMapException: Failed to load slice: Java.io.IOException: invalid data Shocked
Pritom starsi verze se stejnyma mapama sla...
Je ale pravda,ze to prvni nacteni probehlo rychleji (jak slibuje nova verze) a i jinak bezel TrekBuddy v te nove verzi svizneji....
Co je spatne? Zkousel sem jak zaskrtnout tak i nezaskrtnout volbu I/O pro Siemes ,ale zadny vliv.
Jo a po vypnut a zapnuti TrekBuddy zu vubec zadnou mapu nenacte a skonci tema hlaskama...

Diiik!
Jirka
bdam

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, it really looks like it's not possible to write anything from a JAVA application to folder on an MMC. That's bad. So do you guys have an idea how to transfer tracklogs to the MMC or somewhere else afterwards?
In my eyes the way via a cable->PC is the most inconvinient one.

Kruch, is it possible to allow an upload to FTP from Trekbuddy directly or to build in the possibility to send files via Bluetooth to somewhere else?
j.utha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kruch,
all maps are calibrated as they should, everything worked fine with all previous versions until tb968 (now installed). They are made with atlas_creator0.5 and mapexplore2.0, resized with tbmapper. Maybe I have to tar everything, I haven't yet tested. Free Memory: 11MB on the phone. Just one theme downloaded.
Jürgen
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j.utha wrote:
Hi Kruch,
all maps are calibrated as they should, everything worked fine with all previous versions until tb968 (now installed). Maybe I have to tar everything, I haven't yet tested.

There should be no need to tar. Can you send me all your calibration and .set files to my email?
Talekk.sna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Java Midlet Installer... Reply with quote

... when I install TB 069 with JMI I cant run TB
"
[1]:
java.lang.SecurityException: Operation is not allowed on target:
///E:/TrekBuddy/
"
And OK I read post about file:///fs/tb/ and so on. But I need procedure how to do it!!
Please

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: 0.9.69 Reply with quote

higher version, bigger size. Sad
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 0.9.69 Reply with quote

guest wrote:
higher version, bigger size. Sad

Got problems with jar file size?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Success Reply with quote

Very Happy Woohoo! This version works with my Nokia N69 - Yay!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Success Reply with quote

Dostaneme pod stromeček novou verzi 0.9.70 ? Jinak přeji bohatého Ježíška a tedy mnoho dárků. Surprised)))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi kruch,

Thanks for your fantastic work on this. I look forward to each new release of trekbuddy.

Have you a version release plan or any info on new features you are planning to introduce in the future?

Regards,
Rob.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot for TrekBuddy! After some struggle for awhile, TB ist now working fine on my SE P1i. That device is quite difficult concerin access rights to the memory card. It seems, that you only can set the data directory to folders which the phone has created by itself (like "other", "video" and so on).. with the data directory set to others/, it works an logs the gps-tracks....

There's one bug I've recognized in the latest version 0969. Extracting the tared files from gm2tb (google maps) directly to the maps/ directory doesn't work anymore as it did in 0968! I practically can't use the tared maps, because loading them lasts minutes!

In 0969 TB the error occurs like "wrong calibration map" (sorry, I don't have the correct messag in mind, because I've reinstalled 0968 again.
jubiro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it works very well on my bb8800.
dodo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Not working Reply with quote

Hi Kruch

I've just upgraded from 0.9.5 to 0.9.6.9.

Using SE w800i phone.

I now get constant errors like this:
_RENDER_ERROR_: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

This is even when using the default map. I have added a custom CMS? screen, although I was able to get that to work for a short time, after about 3 minutes it froze.

I'll remove that custom screen and see if things are better.

Ah, I found the problem... my phone memory was actually full! Deleted a few photos and now all is fine!
yuphei

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kruch, I'm new here, I have installed ver0.9.69 but failed to start. Message pop up "no certificate on phone or sim", what have went wrong?

I'm using a Nokia 6280
futro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi to all! First of all so many thanks to Kruch for this wonderful TB!
Having installed TB0.9.69 mob is SE K800i and by loading of map stops with "invalid header" error. After hitting "ok" a black screen appears with message "Incorrect file selected. Try again.".
I tried it with several different maps in main memory and on MMC.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: