• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: 1.2.0 Reply with quote

Changelog
    - fixed sound playback for S^3/Belle
    - fixed waypoint image capture for Android
    - fixed screen flashing when wpt is reached
    - fixed waypoints files browsing for S40
    - fixed displaying GPX tracks (segments not connected) + added configuration options for track line (topic)
    - added wpt proximity alert configuration in Settings->Navigation, independent of "no sounds" and "power save" options
    - added "session" mode to Add GPS Waypoint form (see topic) + added "force textfield focus" in Settings->Desktop (Android specific)
    - added "Man Over Board" function: double click/tap on FIRE/Key5/screen center
    - Android: settings are changed by default when closing Settings with Back key; to close without saving use Close from menu
    - Android: build without INTERNET permission also available (via download page)

1.2.0 download page

Requirements Installation Configuration Customization Localization

Last edited by kruch on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
JNT

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: MOB Reply with quote

Fantastic! Will start testing...

Thanks!
billy06

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your device isnt compatible with this version Sad
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fixed visilibility in Google Play (APK version code 20130305). Nexus 7 (and others) are now listed as supported devices.
I should not play with things I don't understand.... Confused
mcurto

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrific.Ty very much.

Just one doubt: what triggers the color difference between route and track? It seems I always get track color on all gpx I load.

Trying to put up a FAQ (on my native language) for other users and I've still to figure that one out.

Also: on Symbian the persistent back-light (light icon) seems to control 3 levels of screen light intensity (took me a while to figure that one out). Its clever but it doesnt happen so in android.Is it an android limitation?
Ranger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Color is changed by file content, depends on track or route you use.
billy06

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
Fixed visilibility in Google Play (APK version code 20130305). Nexus 7 (and others) are now listed as supported devices.
I should not play with things I don't understand.... Confused

will test today

kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcurto wrote:
Also: on Symbian the persistent back-light (light icon) seems to control 3 levels of screen light intensity (took me a while to figure that one out). Its clever but it doesnt happen so in android.Is it an android limitation?

Nokia proprietary API supports backlight control with lighting level 0-100, and TB supports 4 values hardcoded (10,25,50,100). You can set desired level by key3 longpress, and then use short key3 press to keep backlight on/off at the desired level.
On other platforms it is just on or off. Android may actually support 2 levels - dim and bright, but TB supports only bright at present.
billy06

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as android has auto brightness this sorts the need for it in TB if you want it dimmer just set in to dimmer in brightness, have also tested 1.2.0 today all went well the new pressing back after adding a way point to select file took a bit of getting used to but falls inline with the use of back in settings, one wish would be for a sound to be played on entering a fieldnote or having back behave in the same way auto saving maybe? with menu to cancel?
johanw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
Nokia proprietary API supports backlight control with lighting level 0-100, and TB supports 4 values hardcoded (10,25,50,100).

Strange, on my Nokia E72 (Symbian) I can select only 2 levels of light, dark and low light. Bright does not work. This is without using trekbuddy service, is that the problem? I have rooted this device so I could install it (since you can't get dev certificates antmore).

I also have to press the function key to select the "3" but I can live with that.
Nokianero

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very very very very much, kruch for this release Very Happy

I hope to analyze it in deep asap. I have pleased to Ranger to make a modified resolution of his two CMS to check the picture captured in each waypoint. Rolling Eyes

I will have you informed about this.

Have a nice day and go on in this way... Wink

kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@johanw it works independent of TB service. I've tested it on N6720 (exactly same OS as E72). Long key3 press changes lighting level.
Current lighting level is also shown Info->Technical->DeviceCtrl, on N6720 I can see (for example)
Code:
S60 1.2/null (25%)
johanw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
@johanw it works independent of TB service. I've tested it on N6720 (exactly same OS as E72). Long key3 press changes lighting level.
Current lighting level is also shown Info->Technical->DeviceCtrl, on N6720 I can see (for example)
Code:
S60 1.2/null (25%)

So I had to make multiple LONG presses instead of one long and several short - this works. Sorry for bothering you with a user error.
Nokianero

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here again, kruch. Wink

My LG smartphone has got 5Mpx camera built-in, but i've tried to capture to 320x240, and many others, and it ever takes photo to 640x480 althought i changed it to any other resolution into TB miscelaneous settings ... Sad

Will it be an issue on TB ver.1.2.0?... Rolling Eyes

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Don Atorre

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: HTML-Tags are shown GC LongDesc Reply with quote

Hi Kruch,

works almost great even on my old Nokia 5800XM - except on thing:

Since this version (1.20) html-tags like </br> of <font> and so on are shown in the long description GC LongDesc. With this tags the descriptions are almost unreadable.

Maybe there are new options to be set in 1.20 for a correct view?

I just switched back to 1.16. This version seems to work completly correct.

Before i upgraded to 1.20 i used 1.11, which was superior. But a downgrade back from 1.20 to 1.11 failed because of a cetification error, in german "Zertifikatsfehler".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Versions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: