• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redhotiron2004

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's working ! Laughing
But, it doesn't seem to be continuous for now.
Anyways, a great 'addon'.
I felt like if my friends would also have been using this feature then I might have been able to send then chat message as hi! Wink .

It seems just like the latitude function in google maps. Just that you need a site to view that. What about tracking your friends using the same technique on your mobile as well! Can that be done? Cool

And I would like to see more of these kind of plugins. They are just superb and seems as if you can anything with them!

Great work KRUCH!
Ranger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Default interval is 60 secs ...
michal7

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My atlas is created from several map sources with different map projections. When zooming from one source to another, map is moved to another place, while the coordinates remain the same. With the same map source, zooming is OK. Up to version 1.0.23 was without problems.
Zooming philosophy is very useful for me.
EDIT: After installation of 1.0.23 and new installation of 1.1.0 zooming is correct, effect was probably caused by some error in previous installation.
McBlau

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:42 pm    Post subject: Live plugin - + server ;-) Reply with quote

as i was one of the first ones crying for the http extension of hecl- i thought i have to give back something.

first: 1.1.0 works great for me on 3 different devices ( a Sony T650i, a Sony W715i and a Samsung Galaxy Ace with Cyanogen 9.0 ICS).
second: I am not a friend of spreding my data all over the world, so i adopted a piece of software i found on the web - a small server based on MySQL and PHP5 and also modified Kruch's hecl script to work with it.

You find the script and the server components and database creation script in the attached zip (remember: you need an own server with PHP and MySQL or at least a provider which supports the two). -

have fun and kudos to Kruch ! MB

WebTrack.zip
 Description:
MySQL-PHP5 Server and hecl script

Download
 Filename:  WebTrack.zip
 Filesize:  38.07 KB
 Downloaded:  1009 Time(s)

McBlau

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redhotiron2004 wrote:
Yes it's working ! Laughing
But, it doesn't seem to be continuous for now.
Anyways, a great 'addon'.
I felt like if my friends would also have been using this feature then I might have been able to send then chat message as hi! Wink .

It seems just like the latitude function in google maps. Just that you need a site to view that. What about tracking your friends using the same technique on your mobile as well! Can that be done? Cool

And I would like to see more of these kind of plugins. They are just superb and seems as if you can anything with them!

Great work KRUCH!

a possibility would be to write a waypoint file within a hecl script based on the output of a web service. this file ( lets call it live.gpx ) could be loaded and displayed (periodicaly ? Cool )
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

germanicus wrote:
the field "altitude correction" is no longer editable Please correct!

Corrected. Go to download page, links for non-smartphone and S60 version points to build with alt correction field fix. Other platforms were not affected by this bug.
JNT

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 1.1.0 Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
simple bitmap zooming: 1) pre-zoom option in Settings->Desktop, range: 100-270%, 100% = no zoom 2) 2x magnifier - long-press FIRE/KEY5/center of the screen to turn on/off;

Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but when I use long-press to zoom while GPS is active, it shows the wrong position on the map...
(Android version)

EDIT:
Been investigating a little more and it is only some self-calibrated maps that are behaving this way. Maps captured online (with MOBAC) behaves correctly.

Any ideas?

Last edited by JNT on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@shen,billy06 thanks for the bug reports, will try to fix it soon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Failed to list landmarks Reply with quote

I tried to open a .loc file which I had opened successfully for many times in previous versions. After some seconds of opening, an error message appears:

Code:
Failed to list landmarks: java.lang.RuntimeException: Canvas: trying to use a recycled bitmap android.graphics.Bitmap@447cc1b8

When I press OK, "Loading" message appears again for many minutes, I don't know if a result would come (I won't wait till the end of the world, sorry). Very Happy
The operation cannot be stopped by user, I must kill the app so I can't look into Info/Technical/Debug to provide you with more information.

This may be reproduced every time, just the end of the message slightly differs: @447cc250 for example.

Vodafone 845 + Android 2.1
Guanajuato

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: Failed to list landmarks Reply with quote

I get the same error when trying to open any waypoint file
Code:
Failed to list landmarks: java.lang.RuntimeException: Canvas: trying to use a recycled bitmap android.graphics.Bitmap@447cc1b8

Android 2.3 on sony xperia X10. The very last bit (after .bitmap@) is different.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it happen always, or the very first loading is successful?

Complete error with stacktrace from the log (eg. aLogcat application can save the device log to a file) would be helpful.
marsgps

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: 1.1.0 Reply with quote

JNT wrote:
kruch wrote:
simple bitmap zooming: 1) pre-zoom option in Settings->Desktop, range: 100-270%, 100% = no zoom 2) 2x magnifier - long-press FIRE/KEY5/center of the screen to turn on/off;

Perhaps I am doing something wrong, but when I use long-press to zoom while GPS is active, it shows the wrong position on the map...
(Android version)

I thing the dimensions was false calculated.

When i zoom the map per menu (settings -> display) to 200%, i cant slide the map over the complete area. I can only slide to the half (x) of the width and the half of the height (y). When i zoom per long click on the center of the screen i can slide the map over the complete area.

When i zoom per menu to 200% and i long click on center of the screen the zoom is 400%.

tenelord

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Map layers Reply with quote

I make an atlas with Googleak and open it in Trekbuddy (Maps/atlas.tba/layername) and then wehen I try to cycle through layers some of the layers will give me an error java.lang.ArithmeticException:104.
This happens only with certain layers, not with all of them and only in version 1.1.0.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Failed to list landmarks Reply with quote

guest wrote:
Code:

Probably fixed in http://www.trekbuddy.net/dev/2012-04-05/trekbuddy.apk
paul99

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: Failed to list landmarks Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
guest wrote:
Code:

Probably fixed in http://www.trekbuddy.net/dev/2012-04-05/trekbuddy.apk

Yep - issue fixed for me. Thanks Kruch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Versions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: