• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Problems with fonts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dresl

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Problems with fonts Reply with quote

First of all i have to congratulate for the making of this outstanding programm, i'm thrilled Very Happy

I want to discuss my Problem in the German forum, but I guess I'll find more assistance here...http://www.trekbuddy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4598&sid=5e6124e1ca867c8fee2a845c160f228b

The blue areas are made with transparency and I was surprised that it worked that fine; I think there are many more possibilities.

Not so important: The values in brackets are from a script that is using variables (I ask Bas to cope with), and the position of the indicators: these problems should be solved...

But: the figures of the font are surly in a constant ratio, how could I use any font I like? (down on the left is an example) And, I hope it hasn't to do with the transparency: why are only a few values in the nightview white Question

Ok, meanwhile I'm trying to implement the "digital" font and correct the positions....
Ranger

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you tried to use CMS Designer ?
http://www.trekbuddy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4385
Dresl

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No!
Why?
Don't know either Smile

Seriously, I'm trying to look behind the curtain. If I understand the coherency, it's easier to develop a theme.

I've changed a few things, the position are nearly perfect now, the fonts were displayed well, the color of the values are black in day- and nightview and finally the legend has the same colour as the background.

Tomorrow I'm posting the picture of a working display, if anybody is interested in an english legend, please make suggestions.
Dresl

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The theme ist ready with a second screen for caching. But there are already a few bugs , if somebody want to have a look...

The sceenshots and the file ist here:http://www.trekbuddy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4598&sid=7dba786724cb54384be6932ba2d2cca7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Themes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: