• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.
Trekbuddy is on Github now

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr Raf wrote:
On my M600i, the backlight function (on 10, 25, 50

I have just uploaded 0.9.83u1 (linked from 0.9.83 download page) and TrekBuddyService 0.5.1, where backlight control should work on UIQ (I tested it on M600i). Unfortunately changes were necessary both in TBSVC and TB.
luismsm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi kruch!

I discovered the reason for my problem loading tar-ed or non tar-ed maps on SE G900. Now I can load any map using TB 0.9.83 and TB Service 0.5.

When choosing the maps, if I select the folders and files by pressing it with touchscreen, it load the maps perfectly. Using the DPad center or (virtual) load button, when select the folder, TB give me errors.
I think that TB try to load the folder of the map, as it is the map file.

And the function to view the waypoint name and info pressing * and 0. Do you know what happened?

Thank you for this great application and support!
Mr Raf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your "speed" update. It works fine, but the idea of a regulation of background intensity was good. Maybe for another version...
Bye
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Mr Raf I'm not quite sure what you mean... Backlight control in TB attempts to keep backlight always on (and at certain intensity level, where it is suppoted). If not used, or when set to "off", backlight should be controlled fully controlled by the device itself, so it depends on the configuration how backlight "behaves".
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luismsm wrote:
And the function to view the waypoint name and info pressing * and 0. Do you know what happened?

No I don't. It works for me on SE M600i (which is the most similar device to G900 that I have).
jagv98

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Error in the installation Blackberry Bold version 9.83 Reply with quote

jagv98 wrote:
The new version 0.9.83 gave me an error in the installation, bellow the capture

[img]http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=capture181637uc4.jpg[/img]

Thanks for nothing, I had to eliminate the previous version before to Install the new version.
hundertvolt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: missing translation Reply with quote

In the German translation, instead of "Tracks", there is "2106", looks like the translation was forgotten. Please check! Smile
pavelh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, could somebody look at this problem?
http://www.trekbuddy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2559

I've posted it to the bug section some time ago. I've encountered it in the 0.9.81, 0.9.82 and 0.9.83 version. It is not something critical, but sometimes can be very annoying. Thanks
el_kassi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the sorting function very much. It helps a lot. Thanks so far.
However, since version 0.9.82 (RC, and final, as well as .83) I don't have an edit waypoint menu entry any more.

While using trekbuddy for geocaching, I think to switch back to .81 hwre it worked, because I need it more than sorting.
Is there a way to get it back?

A statement to the sorting functio9n: I set up "distance" as default. When I open a gpx-file, it looks as if it's sorted by position in the file.
I can sort manually by distance and it works. When I (Hold)-1 to view my wpts, they are no longer sorted by distance, but by position, and: I can't sort them directly by distance. Looks like the program "knows" what it sorted formerly. So I have to SortByName - SortByDistance to get them sorted by distance again.

nevertheless a great app!

Regards
el_kassi

btw: I'm using a SE K800i
duartemelim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: language errors Reply with quote

...i think it´s best to TB not give languages error with item numbers... it could give instead the word in English, when there is not a translation...
Wink

The item 3806=power save, could be at menu:
Navigation - waypoints
3806=Don´t vibrate (wpt)

Old Buddies: Nokia C7 360x640, SonyEricsson K800i 240x320 + external HoluxSlimGps236 - & Nokia N79
Help 2 be helped - thanks guys for all Very Happy
Attila

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:08 pm    Post subject: great Reply with quote

Now I can turn off the soft keyboard on my Nokia5800, the map looks incredible on the full 640X360 screen, thanks!
duartemelim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: 3806=Power Save, move to menu Navigation:waypoints Reply with quote

3806=Power Save, move to menu Navigation:waypoints

Kruch,
what do you think about move the 3806=Power Save from "Tweaks" to the menu Navigation: waypoints... and possibly change item name to = "Wpt vibration" or something like that...

Old Buddies: Nokia C7 360x640, SonyEricsson K800i 240x320 + external HoluxSlimGps236 - & Nokia N79
Help 2 be helped - thanks guys for all Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Calculation bug? Reply with quote

Yesterday I was walking for 33 minutes with around 4-5km/h (shown in the display during walking). At the end I walked 3150m within 33 minutes. That would be around 5,7km/h calculated by myself. But Trekbuddy shows only an average of 3,4km/h in the display.
I did not stop during walking. Just started Trekbuddy, walked for 33 minutes and stopped Trekbuddy.
martinbone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I've noticed that there can be a confusion between MPH and KPH on that screen sometimes. Could that be the problem here?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

Kruch, I've got an idea: what do you think about adding new functionality of creating new waypoint by entering distance and azimuth to it (current location as the reference point)?
I think it would be very useful for geocachers as it is common operation done when seeking for multicaches.

Cheers,
Grzegorz, PL
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: