• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
donation offerings
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
siba

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kruch,

today I sent you a donation for this wonderful application.
Works great with my BB Storm.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

siba wrote:
Hi Kruch,

today I sent you a donation for this wonderful application.
Works great with my BB Storm.

Thanks a lot, siba!

Good to hear it works for you on Storm... have you seen Bugs in the Blackberry 9500 (Storm)? Can you confirm the issues reported in that post?
shen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Kruch,

I'm using TB since autumn 2008 now. A few months ago I started geocaching and TB helped me finding more than 300 caches (that means more than 800 waypoints I entered) until now. I love it because it supports multiple different maps which is ideal for finding caches in unknown terretories ... there's no other software for my BlackBerry Bold which does something similar.

So now it was time for making a small donation also. Hopefully the waypoint problems reported in http://www.trekbuddy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3255 can get fixed soon, because I have to deal with this nearly every day Smile

Stefan
Bold

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shen wrote:
Dear Kruch,

I'm using TB since autumn 2008 now. A few months ago I started geocaching and TB helped me finding more than 300 caches (that means more than 800 waypoints I entered) until now. I love it because it supports multiple different maps which is ideal for finding caches in unknown terretories ... there's no other software for my BlackBerry Bold which does something similar.

So now it was time for making a small donation also. Hopefully the waypoint problems reported in http://www.trekbuddy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3255 can get fixed soon, because I have to deal with this nearly every day Smile

Stefan

sounds well known to me ... geocacher since 2007, used tb for something about 500 caches now and besides of the buggy waypoint management on my bold (which i'm sure will be fixed soon by kruch) i'm a happy camper cacher Smile

i also would like to make a donation, but no paypal account here ... any other way possible?

kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shen, Bold - thanks, guys! Cool
routi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: congratulation - fantastic application Reply with quote

Hi kruch
thank you for you effort and congratulation for that fantastic application,
today I sent you a donation.

greetings from austria
routi

sivu_cit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: congratulation - fantastic application Reply with quote

Kruch,

I have send a small donation to you. I love trekbuddy and will keep using it. Thanks for your hardwork and effort of brining this beautiful application in real world with social non profit attitude. Iam using Storm and it works fine with couple of issues already documented in device section.

God bless you to live long to help poeple like us and thank again.

Trekbuddy Lover,
Sivu_cit

Will come back again to donate in another 6 months
haraldh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Kruch!
alb123456

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, im a new member
jannis12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: LG ARENA KM900 Owner Reply with quote

First of all congratulatios to all those people who make this application work??? Keep on the good work. I 'm an owner of a KM900 and i have some questions. I dont excatlly know which size of cms theme i should use so does anybody know???? Can i dissable the d-pad (i'm not sure if it is called so). What is the difference between an atlas and a map. Can i navigate through this application, i mean can i give an address an TB navigate show me the way?? Sorry for all this questions but i have read most of the posts and in some cases i did not understand much.
Thanks in advance.
jonny-blue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kruch, I am using TB now for 6 month ... and getting more and more thrilled.
I use TB for Geocaching and Hiking Tours ... and all works pretty well ... and I think donation is a good idea, and therefore: Some bucks from Germany Smile

PS: I use TB on a Blackberry ... but my company decided to switch to . Surprised
I hope delivery time takes a long time ... Very Happy

Cheers
jirkav77

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Trekbuddy je super Reply with quote

Ahoj, Trekbuddyho pouzivam pro geocaching a jsem velmi spokojen, a rad bych proto podporil dalsi vyvoj, plati cislo uctu uvedene nahore?
JirkaV
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plati, diky Cool
LiborF

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Díky moc za tvojí práci a čas s tím strávený...díky téhle aplikaci nepotřebuju kupovat žádnou navigaci a mám jí rovnou v telefonu...díky ... také ti pošlu nějakou tu kačku za tvojí parádní práci. Very Happy
shen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shen wrote:
Dear Kruch,

Stefan

As TB has improved a lot and meanwhile I have more than 1000 caches found with TB ... it's time for a further donation which I'll make now ...

Thanks for your excellent work, Kruch!

Stefan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> General discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: