• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.
Trekbuddy is on Github now

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
HOWTO Maps and Atlases
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mateusz Malinowski

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
Try Mobile Atlas Creator
http://trekbuddy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3755

guest wrote:
Hi, Im from Bulgaria and I want to ask where I can find or create maps of Bulgaria or just Sofia. I read it can be done here: http://gm2tb.awokenmind.de/
but when I find the map of Bulgaria or Sofia and try to download it it tells me this: http://gm2tb.awokenmind.de/gm2tb_createTAR.php?latitude_e6=49849956&longitude_e6=10876464&zm=2197266&w=2000&h=2000&cc=us&min_priority=2&longeastraw=16.36962890625&longwestraw=5.38330078125&latnorthraw=53.38332836757156&latsouthraw=46.31658418182218&mapname=mapname. Is there any other ways of fast creating of maps rather than google maps. Or is there a side or topic with ready for using maps for trekbuddy and btw I'm with Samsung s5620 Monte. PLS post a reply... Smile

tbuser1

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Atlas creation from Maps Reply with quote

Atlas Creation form Maps

If you have got tarred Maps you can combine them to an Atlas. For that you onjly need an additional tar-file, which can be created easily. The following cmd-File achieves that under Windows by using 7zip which is assumed tzo be located in C:\cmd. Copying the maps-directories in the atlas-directory, copying the cmd-file into the atlas directory and starting it worked fine for me... Have a look at the cmd-File-Contents. It first extracts the map-Files from the map-tar-files, then creates the tba-file, combines all in the atlas-tar-file and then deletes the tba- and all map-files (BE CAREFUL if you have *.tba or *.map files of your own, try it at your own risk...):

for /R %%i in (*.tar) do (c:\cmd\7za x "%%i" *.map && move *.map "%%~pi")
pause
cls
echo Atlas 1.0>cr.tba
c:\cmd\7za a -r -ttar cr.tar cr.tba *.map
pause
cls
for /R %%i in (*.map) do del "%%i"
pause
del cr.tba
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> English All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: