• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker - moved to github.
Trekbuddy github repository

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
0.9.79 RC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Key lock/unlock takes places just when the beep (or music??) can be heard, but the confirmation dialog appears when you release the key (this is a workaround for S60, where the dialog often hanged forever).
JacekK

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand... but I don't have a beep - I have music which is used for alarm (reveille) - in my case it's a very long music (all CD track) Smile How can I change this sound? Is it possible to choose - what sound is used for this "beep"?
vto80

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x2fer wrote:
Quote:
I'm just checking differences on small curves (visible on krzysiekz picts)with thick trail line, but this is minor problem now.
Anyone found something else ?

Sometimes ... the differences are big.

Red colour.. route of GPX file, Blue colour, trip.

Errr... this i probably a silly question, but is there a way to load a GPX track as a 'ghost' trail to follow?
x2fer

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In this case, I have generated the map, with the track of the GPX file drawn . I have used OziExplorer to do it.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: SonyEricsson JP-7.3 problem on Z710i Reply with quote

Hi,
I can confirm the problem with Desktop settings form on Z710i, the custom item for track display setting is not being displayed, the CMS rotate item which is placed after this item in latest beta is also missing.

There seems to be a problem with painting the item, it is not being displayed at first and after several rotations it starts displaying quickly when moving over it, but seems to be delayed.
PavelM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: SonyEricsson JP-7.3 problem on Z710i Reply with quote

Last message was from me, I have analyzed the problem a little further and the problem is result of two known bugs (scrolling to a custom item outside of the screen and redrawing custom item after command action). PMed kruch the details.
JacekK

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todays trip by car - blue track. Previous trip with previous trekbuddy version - red track.
So - differences are big!

800m.jpg
 Description:
800 m without trackpoint
 Filesize:  10.11 KB
 Viewed:  14650 Time(s)

800m.jpg

1km.jpg
 Description:
1 km without trackpoint
 Filesize:  7.75 KB
 Viewed:  14650 Time(s)

1km.jpg

kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: SonyEricsson JP-7.3 problem on Z710i Reply with quote

PavelM wrote:
Last message was from me, I have analyzed the problem a little further and the problem is result of two known bugs (scrolling to a custom item outside of the screen and redrawing custom item after command action). PMed kruch the details.

You are right, all JP-7 seems buggy when it comes to CustomItems. I'll have to implement trail line setup in a different way.
MiBan82

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JacekK wrote:
Todays trip by car - blue track. Previous trip with previous trekbuddy version - red track.
So - differences are big!

Did you think about different GPS condition?
JacekK

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MiBan82 wrote:

Did you think about different GPS condition?

It's a way from my work. I have a lot of tracks of this way and all tracks made by previous version are OK. All tracks made by new version very often have these differences... Sad
gitt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Kolečko a čára Reply with quote

Ahoj, pročetl jsem si spoustu článků a nějako na K550i nemůžu rozchodit změnu barvy při zaznamenávání trati a potom ještě, jde také změnit i to kolečko, co to ukazuje? Viděla jsem tady spoustu pěkných jíných typů, ale jak to tam dostat? Poradíte někdo prosím? Smile
lenek

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Kolečko a čára Reply with quote

Tloustka a barva cary prosle trasy bohuzel na novejsich typech SonyEricssonu prozatim v BETA verzi aplikace nejde nastavit. Doufejme, ze se to autorovi aplikace podari odstranit. Nejsem si jisty, kterou zmenu kolecka myslis, ale jestli jde o navigacni kriz, tak staci si jiny stahnout napr. ze sekce Themes a nasledne ho umistit pod nazvem crosshairs do slozky resources. Po restartu aplikace se nacte navigacni kriz novy.
Potvrzuji - nastaveni cary ve verzi 0.9.79 RC na SE K800i je funkcni. Dik. Very Happy

Last edited by lenek on Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:25 am; edited 3 times in total
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trail setup fixed forJP-7 (K550i etc) - see initial post.
kabinet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: windows mobile in my bb 8300 Reply with quote

Question stupid questions!!!!! . Can I download windows in my BB 8300 and can I use maps????? Sorry! (I have not data plan).
Jakob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On 0.9.79 RC#1 (SXG75), I get a
Code:
[1]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid URL: ///..
when browsing through the filesystem, on 'Load Atlas' --- which I never saw before.

Any idea what's going wrong?
Thanks - Jakob.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: