• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
help needed with mobile atlas creator 1.7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
abra

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: help needed with mobile atlas creator 1.7 Reply with quote

hey people, great work you have done here Very Happy

i installed tb on lg gd880 mini and im trying to create an atlas

s soon as i load the atlas on my device i only get a black screen, my coordinates and the compass, no map is displayed Sad

i would appreciate any help

stratos
two0426

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mages rock! I’ve been saying this ever since I started playing one in 2005 and stuck to it ever since. Some of you may agree and others may not. But whatever you might think about mages, I’m sure a lot of aion SPAM SPAM power leveling SPAM SPAM wedding dresses SPAM SPAM Handbags SPAM aion SPAM you will agree that the Wrath of the Lich King expansion gives mages some pretty special treatment. This treatment is the reason why I say that it’s a great expansion to be a mage. I noticed a few things so far that make mages feel quite special. The most obvious is the neutral city of Dalaran which is where some of the greatest mages around like Jaina Proudmoore went to study SPAM power leveling magic. It feels quite awesome as a mage that the “guards” you talk to to ask for directions are fellow mages, the citizens of the magical city. This association with Dalaran makes it great to be a mage. First of all, while others have to wait until level 74 to enter the magical city using the regular way (which I still currently am not familiar with since I just port in or use the flight path), mages get a quest at level 71 to SPAM SPAM learn to teleport there. Another benefit of being a mage is that you start out Friendly with the Kirin’tor, which is the faction of mages in Dalaran led by Rhonin. While others have to grind out some rep, mages can purchase the Kirin’tor tabard the moment they get there. wedding dresses Another thing I was surprised with is the fact that the Mage is the only class in the whole game that has a trainer in Dalaran. It makes sense since it’s where people study to learn magic but that really makes things more convenient while wjddmmdll leveling. While other classes will have to go back to their trainers in Azeroth, mages can stay in Northrend even to train. Perhaps another cool thing about being a mage inSPAM SPAM the expansion is the fact that at level 75, they get their new conjured refreshment - something makes things even more convenient for them. Basically it’s an item like the manna biscuits from the Ritual of Refreshment, a combined food and water item. Sucks though that we only get the new rank of Ritual of refreshment at level 80 still. Handbags SPAM For these reasons, my mage feels quite special this expansion so it’s a great time to be a mage 0520 LJ!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: