• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zen-scotsman wrote:
Same problem on SE K800I, only became apparent after I changed to <Map Grid> to check this problem, and now all other options are not there to change back, in fact attempting to now makes it step back to main settings menu.

Weird, I've no such problem on N6230i. Will test on SE tonight...
gdpno69

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Still a bug in horizontal acceleration and vertical spee Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
gdpno69 wrote:
with logging enabled every 2 s or 5 m, the application exits without asking for confirmation (probably a crash, or end of memory).

Without logging enabled no problems?

Sorry, Sad not tested. I was just trying to give you more elements to find the bug, trying to remember which settings I changed...

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonjour,
J'ai passé l'aprés midi à essayer de comprendre le fonctionnement de votre site et pour m'inscrire avec une identification que je ne comprends pas , guest et un Email qui n'est pas le mien je ne sais si je vais pouvoir lire votre réponse.
je cherche tout simplement comment faire pour essayer TrekBuddy??
Cordialement
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guest wrote:
how is the development of the next version going?

Here's a preview of new stuff for those feeling like testing - feedback welcome...

* visible trail - Settings->Desktop show trail checkbox + line setup item at the end of the form - use keys 4-6 to change color (basic 16 colors available) and keys 2-8 to change trail line thickness
* {wpt-name}, {wpt-cmt} and {wpt-sym}
tecal

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:13 am    Post subject: Re: 0.9.78 Reply with quote

blackberry 8800 4.5 version

I encountered a problem after trying 0.9.78 for blackberry 4.2:
load map works correctly. but after start, it prompt "supplementary service error:Facility not supported."

Whether 0.9.78 version does not support blackberry 4.5? thanks!
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: 0.9.78 Reply with quote

tecal wrote:
Whether 0.9.78 version does not support blackberry 4.5? thanks!

I will be able to test it once I find the 4.5 firmware upgrade... where did you get it? 0.9.78 runs ok on 4.2, with Internal location provider and maps and everything

I'll try google for explanation of the error message you provided..
lenek

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
guest wrote:
how is the development of the next version going?

Here's a preview of new stuff for those feeling like testing - feedback welcome...

Vykreslovani trasy funguje OK. Odzkouseno na 120 km jizdy autem. Funkce {wpt-name} se zobrazuje v CMS spravne, u {wpt-cmt} by bylo lepsi, kdyby se mohl text zalamovat nebo rolovat. Funkce {wpt-sym} mi v CMS nic nezobrazuje. Ma tato funkce automaticky zobrazovat navigacni sipky? Dik moc za vylepseni aplikace.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kruch"][quote="guest"]how is the development of the next version going?[/quote]

[/quote]

do think it's possible to easily show an old gpx-track (saved in tracks folder), so you could compare where you are should be if you want to be on the same track?
of course in another color than live trail and not necesserly "route along" but just displaying it.
tecal

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kruch,
I got 8800 4.5 version from here:
http://www.fs2you.com/zh-cn/files/bfd8d654-00d0-11dd-9423-00142218fc6e/
The trekbuddy 0.9.58 works on 8800 4.2 version,but it does works on 4.5 version.
Thanks a lot!
Paolo_62

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kruch,

wonderful show trail !!! it seems to work flawlessy on my Nokia 5500+Holox 541.
Only one "nasty" issue remains, or at least I'm not able to do different: TB records tracks in \tracks-gpx\ folder . If I've to do a "track-back" I've first to move the recorded track to the \wpts\ folder with the aid of some file manager application. That's easy on a computer but not so in difficult conditions and a small screen mobile ( imagine on the Alps wintertime).
It will be very helpful if TB could play more with folders: possible to choose gpx files for navigation from other folder than the wpts one.

I'm using DRG raster maps ( mappe CTR we say in Italian) from my Regional gouvernement wich are in Gauss Boaga projection, Rome 1940 datum, I've implemented it in the datums.txt file and work perfect, here is the string (paramenters taken from Ozi). Could you integrate in your standard release? Other gps programs ( even commercial) doesn't have it which quite common here in Italy.

Rome-1940{International 1924,-225,-65,9}=map:Rome 1940

tecal

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kruch,

"Whether 0.9.78 version does not support blackberry 4.5? thanks!"

Today i found that in the 8800 "Location Services" memu, when i change the 'LCS mode' to 'RRLP' or 'RRLP+SUPL', this error occured. and if i change the LCS mode to Disabled, trekbuddy works on 8800 4.5.

The "Location Services" memu is a engineering screen menu in my 8800.

So i think maybe the LCS mode is the reason for this problem.
yearling

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Visible trail Reply with quote

kruch wrote:

Visible trail works excellently (Nokia 6233). I have tested it 85km / 5 hours on bike. Very Happy
Thank you very much Kruch Very Happy

I have only a small demand - would it be possible to set the thickness of trail more then now (2x or 3x)? I think now it is possible to set the thickness 1-2-3-4 px. I think it would be better to set 1-9px or if you want only 4 steps 3-6-9-12 px.
I think 1 or 2px is too small for a small display.
x2fer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Is it possible to open a new thread with the 0.9.79 Beta version?

kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="x2fer"]
Quote:
Is it possible to open a new thread with the 0.9.79 Beta version?

Done.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paolo_62 wrote:
It will be very helpful if TB could play more with folders: possible to choose gpx files for navigation from other folder than the wpts one.

OK, next version. I expect bugs to be reported for 0.9.79, so 0.9.80 will follow soon. Wink

Paolo_62 wrote:
is the string (paramenters taken from Ozi). Could you integrate in your standard release? Other gps programs ( even commercial) doesn't have it which quite common here in Italy.

Consider it done.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: