• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trpaslik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Co sa tyka toho sedeho pruhu - v novej verzii je nastavenie jeho priesvitnosti (v changelogu je napisane - OSD alpha configurable = nastavitelna priesvitnost ON SCREEN DISPLEJA). Chod na Settings-Desktop, uplne dole najdes Transparency. Nastavovaci pruzok posun kurzorovym klavesom viac doprava podla potreby a potom uloz nastavenie (OK - dalsie - Save).
berda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Díky za info, bohužel, nefunguje. Tedy alespoň ve verzi trekbuddy-j9 pod weme na wm6.1. Proužek můžu nastavovat jen ve dvou skocích (nic nebo plno), nic jiného mi to nedovolí, ale stále zůstává pruh i po uložení průhledný. Někdy pomůže k čitelnosti změnit písmo z bílého na černé, ale to záleží na tom, kde se zrovna na mapě pohybuju-každopádně pruh zůstává transparentní...
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OSD transparency on PDA - will be fixed in 0.9.75 tonight (tomorrow at the latest Wink ).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: google maps Reply with quote

it's possible to use with google maps?

i have another gps program but it do not work with my gps GTK-500S, it's possible to send me a pice of code to fix this problem in another app?

sorry my english, i'm brazilian user

Guilherme Covolo
smyows@youare.not.br
tghahram

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems like in version 74 I can't switch day/night modes (on my k750). It should be done by pressing and holding # right? it simply changes the screen.
davar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tghahram wrote:
seems like in version 74 I can't switch day/night modes (on my k750). It should be done by pressing and holding # right? it simply changes the screen.

I think '0' (zero key) switch day/night modes

tghahram

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh, sorry, it's my bad Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Some request about new cms variables Reply with quote

Hi everybody, and many thanks to the developer of the application.
I run TB on SonyEricsson w810i and it works fine. I only noticed that the 9.73 and 9.74 some times crash after few switching in cms and maps. The program seems to go on working in background like when you receive a call, but it will not be possible to restore it.

1. About cms and particularli about acceleration and vertical speed, I think it would be usefull to have this values multiplied x 10 and/or 100, otherwise using the application for hiking or biking you will almast always see a "+0.0"

2. Another interestint function for training sessions is the one offered by for example by garmin edge 305.
They describe it in this way: "Courses let you race against a previously recorded workout, so you can compare your current and past performances over the same ride."
Would be possible to charge previously recorded tracks and to calculate difference in order of time or space between the old performance and the ride you're running?
TB would have to reed recorded positions with their rispective timing and I don't know if it is possible.

Thanks a lot for your work.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Following to the above message, another interesting cms variable for biking is the following:

3. GRADE: calculation of rise over run. For example: if for every 10 meters you climb (elevation) you travel 100 meters (distance), your grade is 10%.

Thanks to all people who help to develop TB and TOOLS too.
Nibbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kruch, thank you for this new release ! Very Happy

Regarding the cms variables :

- could you please add wpt-eta-avg and wpt-eta-avg-auto that would use spd-avg and spd-avg-auto instead of spd for doing the calculation of the ETA ?

- do you plan to implement the altitude CMS variables that were earlier discussed here
Even if altitude is not very accurate it is better than nothing especially if you would implement an averaging mechanism to avoid the big variations Rolling Eyes

Cheers,
Nibbler.
rejže

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Padá komunikace s BT modulem Reply with quote

Předně bych chtěl poděkovat za skvělou aplikaci,ktará mi už párkrát dost pomohla. Používám verzi 73 a zůstanu u ní,protože od verze 74 se mi stále přerušuje komunikace s BT modulem. (EVOLVE solar a K790i) Neumim anglicky,takže nevim jestli už to tu někdo nepsal.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahoj, v 0.9.75 jsem BT trochu opravoval, treba to pomohlo...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: