• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.
Trekbuddy is on Github now

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom.k wrote:
On E52 (other symbians I expect the same) I can enable/disable assisted GPS support in phone settings, so I think there is no need to duplicate this in buddy. For the GPS API I can select which sources of position are allowed and which are not (GPS, assisted GPS, GSM network information, blootooth GPS).

Same for BlackBerry devices. It does not make any sense to switch this off, if it's enabled in the phone settings. Also normally every BB User has a data plan ... without the BB itself makes no sense Smile

Stefan

MrTom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shen wrote:

Same for BlackBerry devices. It does not make any sense to switch this off, if it's enabled in the phone settings. Also normally every BB User has a data plan ... without the BB itself makes no sense Smile
Stefan

Guess I am not normal as I do not have a data plan and have no intention of getting a plan.
Along with the other features of a "smart phone", Wi-Fi and GPS works just fine for me.
Without the media card and GPS I could not use TB....
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@tom.k here it is, remember to check Settings->Location->JSR-179/assisted GPS option

http://www.trekbuddy.net/beta/2010-03-30/trekbuddy-symbian.jad
http://www.trekbuddy.net/beta/2010-03-30/trekbuddy-symbian.jar

The only reason why I changed internal GPS provider initialization in 0.994 was that some Nokia users were not able to use internal GPS. When this new option is on, you will still be able to control the behaviour in suite settings.
Kliford

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am happy for new function-support grounspeak. I hope, that it will early ready,because link for parts is "..." and I do not see, which is active.Of course, it depens on theme, but can you change it? For example link ... delete and titles change to link (GC pokyny, GC logs)
tom.k

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, it seems to work fine again. Thank you very much.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kliford wrote:
can you change it? For example link ... delete and titles change to link (GC pokyny, GC logs)

I'm not sure I understand what change you suggest. I changed "..." to ">>", "..." wasn't a good label, that's true. I will also try simple text item without link-like underline.

I going to quickly test it (K750i is one of the testing devices), and if it is OK, I will put 0996 on the web tonight.
Kliford

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No já a má krkolomná angličtina Laughing Prostě jsem to myslel tak, že místo odkazu "..." za každým nadpisem té dané části listingu použít jako odkaz samotný název té části, takže místo GC pokyny ... použít GC pokyny

A taky mě napadla věc, jak jistě víš K750 nemá moc rozměrný displej a tak by se mohlo provést to, že celý obsah GPX by byl provedený ve formátu jako seznam, tudíž menší písmo,možnost nastavit bílé pozadí. teďka se tam vleze 8 řádků, v seznamech 10+menší písmo,tzn. více informací.

Ale opravdu jen pokud se ti chce Wink

sadur

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="pavelh"]I've just upraged from 0.9.93 and found an error. I cannot switch to CMS. When I try it, an error message appears: "_RENDER FAILURE_: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError". I have Sony Ericsson C702 and use CMS by MaleSmurf (the big one with HECL). The GPS is off now (I haven't tried it with GPS on yet).[/quote]

I've upgraded recently to 0.9.96 and noticed this same error. I have the same phone and CMS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: