• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.
Trekbuddy is on Github now

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vasek

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:32 am    Post subject: Nokia 6220 Classic - map loading problem Reply with quote

Hi, I have problem with loading map. If I load any map or atlas (tested without problem on Nokia 6300), I have to wait aprx. 1-2 minute. Moving in map is the same time.
Can you help me, where I have to finding the problem?
Very thanks.

kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Nokia 6220 Classic - map loading problem Reply with quote

Vasek wrote:
If I load any map or atlas (tested without problem on Nokia 6300), I have to wait aprx. 1-2 minute. Moving in map is the same time.

Predpokladam ze jde o tarovanou mapu, jak je velka? A muze mi rict co se pise, potom co tu mapu otevres, v Info->Technical v polozkach DeviceCtrl a Fs?
Vasek

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diky za pomoc.

Fs: 1;resetable? 0
DeviceCtrl: S60 (3rdFP2) 12338/null

tar, maji asi kolem 20M. jedna se o atlas (tech 20M je velikost jedne vrstvy). Pokud pouziju mapu a rozbalim ji, tak tam to jde vcelku v pohode, ale to nelze pouzit u atlasu.

Ted jsem jeste zjistil, ze v menu nacitani waypoints se vubec nedostanu na seznam jednotlivych wpts kurzorem.

Zkousel jsme ruzne verze, chova se to vicemene stejne.

simor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm testing this version on LG KF750 since yesterday, added it to the Wiki too. It seems to be working pretty fine. I managed to get it to run out of memory when I had a certain map loaded and tried to load a 2MB GPX file but I understand it's this particular phones limits. Different map had no problem with this file.
Anyway, the biggest "bug" I manage to notice is that when after starting I press and hold "1", then go inside a GPX file, then the right function button used to say BACK (at least on the Nokia E70 I used before), on this one it says OPEN and back is hidden as option number 7 I think in the left menu. Razz Any chance this can be fixed? Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

In terms of speed I'm surprised that a CPU of around 70MHz (LG) can make TB seem to run just a tad bit faster than 210MHz on my Nokia E70. Symbian! Mad Scrolling works way nicer, the pause during tile load is barely visible (yay!) where as on teh E70 it was around a second.

I'll be testing this more soon.
Once again thanks for all the hard work you put in this!
acidxxlife

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need help wit the blackberry 8900. i have the 0.9.87 installed on there, but i can get it to track the path. the compass will simply move along with me on my route, but it doesnt show the entire route that ive traveled. how do i fix this? thanks
thomast

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

acidxxlife wrote:
i need help wit the blackberry 8900. i have the 0.9.87 installed on there, but i can get it to track the path. the compass will simply move along with me on my route, but it doesnt show the entire route that ive traveled. how do i fix this? thanks

setting->desktop->showtrail ?
start78

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: 0.9.87 Reply with quote

kruch wrote:

Nokia has finally fixed and improved their java implementation in newer S60 devices (3rd FP2 and 5th), and there is no more need to use TrekBuddyService native application. Backlight control works fine, and - tar-ed maps are fast!

Do you mean all phones and all firmware versions or do you mean very recent firmware versions on certain phones?

You can't use the latest firmware on some branded phones (at least not without losing waranty).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: