• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
billy06

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still the same Crying or Very sad some strange things happen though after the screen goes black if you use the phones keylock and then press the middle menu button the screen lights up and says use keylock to unlock keys(phone keylock) but then when you unlock it back to black screen
billy06

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have loaded the 5800 fix 1 onto n95 works fine on 95 when the light goes off you can still see the map but with the 5800 screen goes off as in display not just the light
rod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: 0.9.86 Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
Changelog
    - fixed list font bug
    - fixed missing menu bug
    - fixed Blackberry list bug

Check new features of 0.9.85!

0.9.86 download page
Requirements Installation Configuration Customization Localization

Hola Kruch, primero que nada darte las gracias por el excelente programa y tu gran dedicacion.

Una consulta. Al instalar una nueva version en el celular, es necesario desintalar la version anterior 0984 antes de instalar la 0986. Lo pregunto para poder mantener los ajustes propios.

Otra consulta, existe algun seteo que permita que el mapa se oriente segun la direccion del movimiento de la persona?

Es posible crear wpts sin formato de lista gpx de modo queden guardados con un nombre como por ejemplo casa, trabajo, etc.

Gracias,

Saludos,

RSG.

Very Happy
shen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

English please or use http://www.trekbuddy.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=16 for spanish, thank you!

Quote:
Al instalar una nueva version en el celular, es necesario desintalar la version anterior 0984 antes de instalar la 0986. Lo pregunto para poder mantener los ajustes propios

On my Blackberry I can install a new version over an older one or the other way round without loosing my settings. No need to deinstall (what will end in loosing the settings).

Quote:
Otra consulta, existe algun seteo que permita que el mapa se oriente segun la direccion del movimiento de la persona?

No, there is no setting to change map direction to match moving direction at this time, maps are always north orientated. There is a feature request for this, you may sign here: http://www.trekbuddy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1749 :)

Quote:
Es posible crear wpts sin formato de lista gpx de modo queden guardados con un nombre como por ejemplo casa, trabajo, etc.

For my favourite WPTs (ok, it's just "home" right now) I simply created a new WPT list (GPX) named "home" with just one WPT "home" in it. Why are you asking for another way? Or I didn't understand the question, as my spanish isn't that good.

Stefan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello
this Ver 9.86 do not work with LG KC910 becuse after install jar file can not install jad file. :?:

after run jad.url Or jad normal file see in screen " Authentication failed "
gdpno69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:51 am    Post subject: WPT data from HECL Reply with quote

Sorry, I got a bit lost about current features: are wpt-alt-diff and wpt-dist reachable from HECL, in this version? This is useful for air sports.
Thx!
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

billy06 wrote:
have loaded the 5800 fix 1 onto n95 works fine on 95 when the light goes off you can still see the map but with the 5800 screen goes off as in display not just the light

Docs mentions "the lighting level 0-100"; in standard version, backlight off is done by setting level 0, so I thought new java in 5800 is somewhat sensititive to 0 and that I could set level 1 (this is in 5800.zip version), but was wrong... Sad
stanfox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: 0.9.86 Reply with quote

Very thanks to you !

I know the very first time tracklog is started by below steps .
Then ,after stop ,how could i start a new tracklog without restart "Start XYZ" ?

Start a tracklog

First you need to set up your GPS reciever to work with Trekbuddy.
After that go on and launch Trekbuddy.
Open the menu and select "Start XYZ" (where XYZ is the name of your GPS receiver and might be blank).
After that Trekbuddy will ask you if a tracklog should be written or not.
The tracklog will be saved in <trekbuddy-dir>/tracks-nmea for NMEA and <trekbuddy-dir>/tracks-gpx for GPX.

Stop the tracklog

Open the menu and select "Stop".

kruch wrote:
Changelog
    - fixed list font bug
    - fixed missing menu bug
    - fixed Blackberry list bug

Check new features of 0.9.85!

0.9.86 download page
Requirements Installation Configuration Customization Localization
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: WPT data from HECL Reply with quote

gdpno69 wrote:
Sorry, I got a bit lost about current features: are wpt-alt-diff and wpt-dist reachable from HECL, in this version? This is useful for air sports

No. Next version.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to the document I just read, in 3rd FP2 and higher, helper application (TbService) should not be necessary, neither for backlight control nor performance of tar-ed maps (FINALLY!).

I need to hack TB a bit to make it run ok on S60 without TBSVC, and we could test... right? Wink
rod

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

For my favourite WPTs (ok, it's just "home" right now) I simply created a new WPT list (GPX) named "home" with just one WPT "home" in it. Why are you asking for another way? Or I didn't understand the question, as my spanish isn't that good.
Stefan

Shen:
Thanks for your reply.

Because when i creates a new item called "home" for example, that it creates within a list of name "date_hours" after making it difficult to find the point "home".

Currently I have a lot of lists called "date_hours" without knowing in which one of them is the point "home".

Thanks you.

RSG.

Last edited by rod on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
shen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, ok. You have to rename the GPX file (as long as TBs WPT management does not support this directly) outside from TB, e.g. with a file manager on your handheld device. That's the way I work at the moment.

A request for better WPT management was already made here: http://www.trekbuddy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3255

So WPT management has a few issues at the moment, we have to wait for kruch to rework this :)

Stefan
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPTS now work on my 8310 Very Happy

Settings Menu Question: Settings>Navigation>Route Line
Dotted
Red Color
POI icons
If I choose Red Color will it show a red line on the streets I need to take to get to my WPT? Or will it just show like a line that you would take if you were on an airplane? LOL
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:59 pm    Post subject: S60 3rd FP2, 5th Reply with quote

Please help me tweak better version for newer S60 devices (3rd FP2 and 5th): http://www.trekbuddy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3332
Zoidberg2678

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Incorrect certificate during installation Reply with quote

Hey kruch,

first of all thank you again for the so helpful tool!! Keep up the excellent work. Now back to business Very Happy

I have the same problem as another user when i try to install (download the jad file). After download of the JAD i get an error message saying incorrect certificate (original german error message: "fehlerhaftes Zertifikat"). I am using an Samsung S5600.

It has a nice touchscreen and i have an older version of Trekbuddy working fine. If i would have known that Samsung mobile phones only install Java applications via the internet i might have decided for another mobile.

Could you try to figure out what is wrong with the certificate and if that can be fixed?

Thanks and kind regards,
Zoidberg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: