• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoaintv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:21 am    Post subject: have not option always on Tracklog Reply with quote

Hello, I installed version 0.9.82a on my device blackbberry 8310 using OS 4.5 , when I go to Setting->Location->Tracklog , it only have never option, not have alway option
Lilifan2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
Just tested last TB on E60...

* [6] null: java.io.IOException: SymbianOS error = -34: General:System error
- appears when TrekBuddyService ("tbsvc") is not running; try this: uninstall tbsvc (keep the signed sis!), delete e:/others/tbsvc.log, install tbsvc, start it (nothing is displayed but tbsvc.log file should be created in e:/others) - now restart TB and try tar-ed map
- if you still get this errors, send me the tbsvc.log file

* [6] null:java.lang.SecurityException:Permision = javax.microedition.io.connector.socket
- check Network Access permission
- consult http://wiki.trekbuddy.net/index.php/Installation#Nokia_N95_.28also_6290.29

Halo Kruch, first I have to thank you for this good programm.
Unfortunatly I have the same Problem, like mike.
I tried all solution you write, but it doesn't help.
My Nokia 6110 gives this error-message:
_EVENT FAILURE_ (code;result'null';throwabele java.io.IOExeption: SymbianOS error=-34: Allgemein:Systemfehler):java.lang.ArrayStoreException: 0

a new tbsvc.log file is not created after reinstall

kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilifan2 wrote:
a new tbsvc.log file is not created after reinstall

You sure you started tbsvc? Better click on it twice or more, it would not hurt...
mentalab

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello krunch...first i want to congratulate you for this killer software

Im using w760i ...and i got 2 probs :

1) tb cannot find sattelites...i have to open first the status info (in gps menu of device) ...find and connect to satellites ,minimize it and after to run tb in order to navigate.
(This is minor problem)

2) I selected all Greece(the country i live) and downloaded all the tiles from zoom 9 to 17....and i created tar from all zooms....

After i load the atlas in tb all the zoom levels are working perfectly except of level 17...is showing black image loading map normally without errors navigating normally but in black screen...

I also tryed levels 17-18 for my city only and is working normally!

Weird...u think memory lack? Maybe lvl 17 is too big? (460MBs in tar folder for this zoom only)
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@mentalab

1) God knows.. seems like common trick, as far as I can tell from googling about this issue

2) have you checked tiles for Greece lvl17 map on PC - aren't they really black? Cool
MartinZ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: GPS-refresh Reply with quote

Hi,

mentalab wrote:
Quote:
1) tb cannot find sattelites...i have to open first the status info (in gps menu of device) ...find and connect to satellites ,minimize it and after to run tb in order to navigate.
(This is minor problem)

This is (and was before) a problem for me too. On my BB8800 i have to go into the BB Settings-GPS-Menu and let GPS refresh. Only pressing "start" inside Trekbuddy does normally not persuade the GPS to find sattelites.

Another thing is that sometimes while scrolling maps (tared atlas with 1024*1024-pixel tiles) lets the hourglass come on for minutes or sometimes even crash the device making it reboot.
I admit that i use BlackBerry 8800 Device-Software 4.5.069 and not 4.2 as recommended.

Greets, Martin
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: GPS-refresh Reply with quote

MartinZ wrote:
This is (and was before) a problem for me too. On my BB8800 i have to go into the BB Settings-GPS-Menu and let GPS refresh.

I have never had such problem on BB8800 with 4.5 nor 4.2 (which I use now) with internal GPS... what the heck Rolling Eyes

(I switched to 4.2 because I thought bluetooth is broken in 4.5, but found out later it was just not capable to handle 5 Hz NMEA stream; after I set 1 Hz on Evolve, it worked fine with external BT GPS)
mentalab

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kruch wrote:
@mentalab

1) God knows.. seems like common trick, as far as I can tell from googling about this issue

2) have you checked tiles for Greece lvl17 map on PC - aren't they really black? Cool

I checked the tiles ...all r downloaded normally shown in googleak...

...now i making again the map to check it out...needs abt 5 hours rendering and saving...

btw...in atlas.tar file is shown layers that i delete it...any way to fix the atals.tar file?

thx 4 yr reply
thomast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: i think there is a bug(nokia 6220 classic) Reply with quote

Hi,
i tested this Version.
Most works fine,i use open maps,not tar.

First i store some waypoints.
When i have a maps displayed, i press "1"
now "Waypoints"
my wp´s are shown.
But when i try to select a wp,this wp is not highlighted so i must select
blind.

Rest works fine.

Greeting from old Germany,
Thomas
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: have not option always on Tracklog Reply with quote

hoaintv wrote:
Hello, I installed version 0.9.82a on my device blackbberry 8310 using OS 4.5 , when I go to Setting->Location->Tracklog , it only have never option, not have alway option

Looks like DataDir misconfiguration. Please check that Settings->Basic->DataDir points to an existing folder, with set of required subfolders. See wiki/help for more.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: i think there is a bug(nokia 6220 classic) Reply with quote

thomast wrote:
But when i try to select a wp,this wp is not highlighted so i must select blind.

And your phone is... ?
krasiarenabg

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kruch wrote:

- appears when TrekBuddyService ("tbsvc") is not running; try this: uninstall tbsvc (keep the signed sis!), delete e:/others/tbsvc.log, install tbsvc, start it (nothing is displayed but tbsvc.log file should be created in e:/others) - now restart TB and try tar-ed map

* [6] null:java.lang.SecurityException:Permision = javax.microedition.io.connector.socket
- consult http://wiki.trekbuddy.net/index.php/Installation#Nokia_N95_.28also_6290.29

It works for me too (E51), thank you very much!
alizaid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how to make the screen always on with E71
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alizaid wrote:
how to make the screen always on with E71

key 3 does not work?
krasiarenabg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kruch wrote:

Hi Kruch,

TB Service is working fine for E51 but there is one small disadvantage - every time I restart the phone I need to manually start TB service. Is there a way to solve this?
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: