• internal / bluetooth / simulator GPS
  • offline raster maps
  • smart GPX / raw NMEA logs
  • waypoints and simple navigation
  • custom views
  • MIDP and Symbian phones
  • Blackberry
  • Android
Visit wiki to see all features, guides and howtos. Project tracker.

Partners:    (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Compass mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) Galileos mapy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) CartoMedia      (Czech/Èesky)(Èesky) Eaglesoft trasy      (Polish/Polski)(Polski) ExpressMap     

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tghahram

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes kruch, on the screen it was showing fix 3d, but log shows 2d.
there were 8-10 satellites, definitely it was 3d.
I don't have nmea log, and have deleted gpx one. I'll make some logs later, when I'm outside.
also I'm using CMS screen (digiblue8), but I don't think that could be the reason.
Note that I havent uninstalled 73 before installing 76 (should I?).
struhar

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 0.9.76 - instalation does not work for Siemens S75 Reply with quote

instalation does not work for Siemens S75 becase of: "application issuer is no trusted partner company". do you have any idea how to manage this issue? thanks. Tomas
lenek

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Narazil jsem na jeden problém. Když zadám ve wpt volbu ShowAll, naskočí mi po přepnutí do CMS hláška _RENDER FAILURE_: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 < 0. Při volbě Navigate to, RouteAlong a RouteBack funguje vše bez problému. Tento problém je u telefonu K800 i K750.
tghahram

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@kruch
according to altitude problem
I have nmea log from 73 or older version (don't remember exactly)
so, I have done gpx logs with 73 and 76 versions using that nmea log as a simulator. (gpx log settings - dt=60, ds=1000)
here I upload these logs in a zip file.
there you can see the difference, it is obvious if you use some application that shows differences of two files like windiff.exe.

hope this is enough information

logs.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  logs.zip
 Filesize:  11.1 KB
 Downloaded:  397 Time(s)

kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 0.9.76 - instalation does not work for Siemens S75 Reply with quote

struhar wrote:
instalation does not work for Siemens S75 becase of: "application issuer is no trusted partner company". do you have any idea how to manage this issue? thanks. Tomas

Install without JAD file. On Siemens phones, confirmation "Once for session" is fortunately avalaible for unsigned apps.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lenek wrote:
Narazil jsem na jeden problém. Když zadám ve wpt volbu ShowAll, naskočí mi po přepnutí do CMS hláška _RENDER FAILURE_: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 < 0. Při volbě Navigate to, RouteAlong a RouteBack funguje vše bez problému. Tento problém je u telefonu K800 i K750.

Thanks - this will be fixed in 0.9.77.
haddock

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same "RENDER FAILURE" happens quite often on a E61, N73 and S65 when trying to navigate to a selected waypoint. I am not so familiar with Czech language (Rolling Eyes - not at all ...) but I guess it's the same error as lenek described in his post.
haddock
tghahram

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kruch, any news on this altitude problem? have you reproduced it?
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tghahram wrote:
kruch, any news on this altitude problem? have you reproduced it?

Yes. It will be fixed in 0.9.77. I found another alt-in-gpx related bug thanks to your report - you may notice that even in records with 3d fix the altitude is missing. This will also be fixed.
gdpno69

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Possible bug in vertical speed Reply with quote

In this last version I noticed a strange behaviour: in CMS view, variable {alt-d} sometimes jumps to values of 4 digits for a while (1-2 seconds), going out of my display, and then goes back to normal noise values of 1 digit. I do not know if this is due to fix that goes from 3d to 2d for a while (I was outdoor and with a large sky view), but even in this case I would expect 3 digits at most, because I was testing from a place @ about 290m.
Testing on N95 with internal GPS receiver.

BTW, is there any news on the availability of CMS variables for air sports (such as WPT efficiency = WPT hor.distance/ver.distance or current efficiency = hor.speed/ver.speed)?

Thanks.
kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@gdpno69 alt-d jumps may be related to bug in location data correlation in curernt version...
Are the variables for air sports in http://wiki.trekbuddy.net/index.php/WishList#CMS... and described in such way that I would understand? Wink
Jussi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Re: Possible bug in vertical speed Reply with quote

gdpno69 wrote:
In this last version I noticed a strange behaviour: in CMS view, variable {alt-d} sometimes jumps to values of 4 digits for a while (1-2 seconds), going out of my display, and then goes back to normal noise values of 1 digit.

Looks as the same behaviour I reported a while ago: http://www.trekbuddy.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=711. It might have something to do with Nokia internal receiver, if this bug has not been reported with other devices.

By the way, how is alt-d (and spd-d) counted? Is it true m/s^2 value, or just a differential value to last recorded speed (vertical spd1 [m/s]- vertical spd2 [m/s] = alt-d [m/s])?

-jussi

kruch
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Possible bug in vertical speed Reply with quote

alt-d is vertical speed in m/s
alt-d[i] = (alt[i] - alt[i-1]) / dt[i]

spd-d is really de/acceleration in m/s^2
spd-d[i] = (spd[i] - spd[i-1]) / dt[i]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My phone is Siemens S65 and my GPS module is leadtek 9553D
The program always halt when I use it for about 10 minute , I can't do anything when it halt except hold the red button exit the program.
Is that my phone's problem??
menganito

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I install this newer version, will it also reset my configuration?
If yes, how do I avoid it?
Currently, I have the .75 version.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    TrekBuddy Forum Index -> Recycle Bin All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: